Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 365: This is me


The last day of the year!  The end of my project 365.  It was a great experience and I got to see some really awesome pics from other blog posters.  I will not be continuing another project 365 for 2012 - but only because there are other photo projects I would like to work on, and I just don't have the time to do it all!  If anyone would like to keep in touch - you can find me on flickr...here is the link to my flickr photostream - check it out if you have a chance. 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandra9871/
I wish you all a Happy New Year and continued success with all of your blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Great smile! I've enjoyed your 365 shots and will follow you on Flickr for the next project! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I wish you well in your new venture. I'm not on Flickr simply because it's one more group to join and keep up with ... a website, blog, and Facebook is enough. Hope your 2012 is wonderful and that you eventually come back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete